Fri, 31 Mar|
India 2030: The Economic and Business Landscape Ahead
Orchestrate your plan for India for the next decade. You will have to balance out your reforms keeping in mind how the corporate sector, government, and the RBI would react to each.
Time & Location
31-Mar-2023, 2:00 pm IST
Ashoka University, Ashoka University, Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat, Haryana 131021, India
About the Event
Orchestrate your plan for India for the next decade. Think long-term and change the course of the future. You will have to balance out your reforms keeping in mind how the corporate sector, government, and the RBI would react to each. Reforms can boost growth given sound economic logic but participants must consider their holistic impact including its drawbacks. You can be as specific as you want in terms of targeting a particular sector, industry, policy, etc.
Understanding the importance of undertaking research and academic writing at an undergraduate level, the Ashoka Economics Society seeks to encourage budding scholars by providing them with the opportunity to present their work, build confidence, gain feedback and meet like-minded fellow scholars. The competition will have two rounds: i) Submission of papers and a ii) Final presentation round followed by exciting prizes for the top 3 papers. The guidelines for the competition have been listed below:
Round 1: Write Up
- Submit a write up in at most 500 words that explicitly talks about how your paper relates to the theme outlined.
- You are expected to submit your abstract at email@example.com by 30th March 2023 if you wish to be considered for the next round.
Round 2: Final Presentation Round
- The top 10 shortlisted entries will be able to present their papers in front of the judging panel.
- You will have 10 minutes to present your paper, followed by a 5 min Q & A session
- The presentation is to be made using PowerPoint
- The winners will be awarded cash prizes:
- 1st prize: Rs 5000
- 2nd prize: Rs 3000
- 3rd prize: Rs 2000.
In case of any queries, reach out to:
Tejaswini Vondivillu : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mitali Advani: email@example.com
Note: Queries 72 hours prior to the competition will not be entertained.