Fri, 31 Mar|
The Great Memeconomics
If you consider yourself a memelord of economics, here’s your chance to prove it everyone!
Time & Location
31-Mar-2023, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm IST
About the Event
Here’s an opportunity to unleash your creativity, wit and meme knowledge with the upcoming competition- The Great Memconomics! The Ashoka University Economics Society presents an opportunity to all economics, entrepreneurship and business enthusiasts, to create a hilarious and original business economics or entrepreneurship related meme.
Objective: Participants should unleash their creativity to create original business economics or entrepreneurship related memes. These memes have to be shared with AUES' instagram ID via direct message (DM) so that your creations make it to our stories during the event.This would be the one and only means of entry/submission for this competition.
- The competition will be live from 10am-7pm on Friday, 31st March 2023. (DM-ed to @econsoc.ashoka)
- Winners will be announced and prizes be awarded to them on Sunday, 2nd April 2023.
- It is a solo event allowing only one entry i.e. one post per participant.
- Memes posts involving any degrees of racism, sexism, socially offensive remarks, or derogatory/offensive language will be disqualified
- The post has to be DM-ed to @econsoc.ashoka within the stipulated time and no later than that.
- Memes with plagiarism levels above 80% of the overall content will not be acceptable.
- The memes have to be original and piracy will lead to immediate disqualification.
- 1st Position: ₹1,000
- 2nd Position: ₹600
- 3rd Position: ₹400
The judging criteria will be based on originality and humour, along with business economic or entrepreneurship wit and application.
Code of Conduct:
Participants are expected to adhere to a code of conduct that includes respect for fellow participants and judges, professional conduct during the competition, and adherence to the rules and regulations of the competition.
Participants must ensure that their memes are original and do not infringe on any existing intellectual property rights. The organizers will not be held responsible for any infringement of intellectual property rights.
The organizers reserve the right to amend the rules and regulations of the competition at any time and will notify the participants of any such amendments.
By participating in the competition, all participants agree to abide by the rules and regulations
set forth by the organizers.