Tue, 24 Jan|
The Union Budget Prediction Competition
An exciting event where the participants have to submit their prediction for the government budget for the financial year 2023-24 which will be presented on the 1st of February 2023 at 11 AM.
Time & Location
24-Jan-2023, 8:00 am – 01-Feb-2023, 12:00 am
About the Event
The predictions will be based on the commitments made by the current government.
For this, each participant will have to predict as many total allocated amounts for ministries/departments that were assigned at least 10,000 cr total last year – an approximate of 27 ministries.
The guidelines for submissions are as follows:
- The word limit for the submission is 1000 words (including tables, charts and bibliography)
- Co-authorship is allowed and the maximum number of co-authors permitted is 3
- The text must meet the following formatting guidelines:
Font style - Times New Roman
Font size -12 pt
The text should be double-spaced
- The document must be named in the following format: “UnionBudgetCompetition_Name (of all members)
- We will only be accepting either word/google doc submissions.
- The document should include a brief analysis and reasoning as to why the participant is predicting that figure, higher or lower than last year, in terms of ministry specific news, or speech promises for extra credit.
Interested students shall have to pay a participation fee of Rs. 30 per team to register themselves for the competition. The receipt for this payment can be uploaded to the Google form link provided. The payment can be made through Google pay or UPI on the following accounts:
UPI ID: avichals2004@okhdfcbank